Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The services that DA – SEVENTH GROUP provides to Users her various websites are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“T&C”). DA – SEVENTH GROUP reserves the right to update the T&C at any time without notice to User. The most current version of the T&C can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our Web pages.
This Agreement, which incorporates by reference to other provisions applicable to use of our websites;
Including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained in our wbsites, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of any of our websites earlier mentioned above by User.
By using DA – SEVENTH GROUP WEBSITES other than to read this Agreement for the first time, User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use our websites is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User’s Account under any screen name or password and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any.
DA – SEVENTH GROUP shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of any of our websites, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
[DA – SEVENTH GROUP] shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of our websites, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on our web platforms, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of our websites by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through her Web property, DA – SEVENTH GROUP provides User with access to a variety of resources, including classified ads, online shopping, communication forums and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the T&C.
1. User shall use our websites for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through our websites any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without DA – SEVENTH GROUP’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by User that in DA – SEVENTH GROUP’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying our websites will not be permitted.
2. Our websites contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of websites are copyrighted as a collective work under the NIGERIAN copyright laws. DA – SEVENTH GROUP owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of DA – SEVENTH GROUP and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
3. User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on our websites any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of our websites, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted DA – SEVENTH GROUP the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, and store or reproduces the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants DA – SEVENTH GROUP the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on the websites by User.
4. The foregoing provisions of Section 4 are for the benefit of DA – SEVENTH GROUP, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
• Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
• Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
• Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
• Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
• Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
• Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
• Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
• Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
• Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
• Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
DA – SEVENTH GROUP has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, DA – SEVENTH GROUP reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. DA – SEVENTH GROUP reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. DA – SEVENTH GROUP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in DA – SEVENTH GROUP’s sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. DA – SEVENTH GROUP does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, DA – SEVENTH GROUP specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized spokespersons of [DA – SEVENTH GROUP] and their views do not necessarily reflect those of [DA – SEVENTH GROUP].
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing DA – SEVENTH GROUP with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify DA – SEVENTH GROUP immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. DA – SEVENTH GROUP will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by DA – SEVENTH GROUP or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITES
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media
DA – SEVENTH GROUP AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DA – SEVENTH GROUP AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL [DA – SEVENTH GROUP] AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. DA – SEVENTH GROUP AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
NOTICES REGARDING SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITES
IN NO EVENT SHALL DA – SEVENTH GROUP AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO DA – SEVENTH GROUP OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS WEB SITES
DA – SEVENTH GROUP does not claim ownership of the materials User provide to DA – SEVENTH GROUP – including feedback and suggestions or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) User’s Submission User is granting DA – SEVENTH GROUP, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicenses permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all DA – SEVENTH GROUP Services, including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of User’s Submission, as provided herein. DA – SEVENTH GROUP is under no obligation to post or use any Submission User may provide and DA – SEVENTH GROUP may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion. By Posting a Submission User warrants and represents to own or otherwise control all of the rights to User’s Submission as described in these Terms and Conditions including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for User to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
In addition to the warranty and representation set forth above, by Posting a Submission that contain images, photographs, pictures or that are otherwise graphical in whole or in part (“Images”), User warrant and represent that (a) User is the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of such Images has granted User permission to use such Images or any content and/or images contained in such Images consistent with the manner and purpose of User’s use and as otherwise permitted by these Terms and Conditions and the Services, (b) User have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in these Terms and Conditions, and (c) that each person depicted in such Images, if any, has provided consent to the use of the Images as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such Images. By Posting Images, User is granting (a) to all members of User’s private community (for each such Images available to members of such private community), and/or (b) to the general public (for each such Images available anywhere on the Services, other than a private community), permission to use User’s Images in connection with the use, as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, of any of the Services, (including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, making prints and gift items which include such Images), and including, without limitation, a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free license to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Images without having User’s name attached to such Images, and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services. The licenses granted in the preceding sentences for a Images will terminate at the time User completely remove such Images from the Services, provided that, such termination shall not affect any licenses granted in connection with such Images prior to the time User completely remove such Images. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of User’s Images.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
1. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF OUR WEBSITE(S) IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. NEITHER DA – SEVENTH GROUP, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT [WEB SITE] WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF OUR WEBSITE (S), OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH [WEB SITE].
2. OUR WEBSITE (S) IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
3. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT [DA – SEVENTH GROUP] IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCTS OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
4. IN NO EVENT WILL DA – SEVENTH GROUP, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING WEB SITE(S) OR THE DA – SEVENTH GROUP SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE(S). USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
5. IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, [DA – SEVENTH GROUP], NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OUR WEBSITE (S), OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
6. FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
DA – SEVENTH GROUP AND DA – SEVENTH GROUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. DA – SEVENTH GROUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. DA – SEVENTH GROUP IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY DA – SEVENTH GROUP OF THE SITE.
DA – SEVENTH GROUP is a platform provider of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, [DA – SEVENTH GROUP] has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of our website (s), are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of DA – SEVENTH GROUP. Neither DA – SEVENTH GROUP nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through our website(s) represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other user not under contract with DA – SEVENTH GROUP. DA – SEVENTH GROUP neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on our website(s) by anyone other than authorized DA – SEVENTH GROUP employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will DA – SEVENTH GROUP be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through our website(s). It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through DA – SEVENTH GROUP web platforms. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
DA – SEVENTH GROUP OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN DA – SEVENTH GROUP’S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO DA – SEVENTH GROUP. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO DA – SEVENTH GROUP OR ANYONE AT DA – SEVENTH GROUP. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT DA – SEVENTH GROUP MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Monitoring DA – SEVENTH GROUP shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of her website platforms to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by DA – SEVENTH GROUP and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. DA – SEVENTH GROUP shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on our website platforms. Without limiting the foregoing, DA – SEVENTH GROUP shall have the right to remove any material that DA – SEVENTH GROUP, in her sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
Indemnification User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DA – SEVENTH GROUP, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of DA – SEVENTH GROUP by User or User’s Account.
Termination Either DA – SEVENTH GROUP or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, DA – SEVENTH GROUP shall have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User which DA – SEVENTH GROUP, in its sole discretion, considers being unacceptable, or in the event of any breaching by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for web platforms established by DA – SEVENTH GROUP constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the [LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA], without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
DA – SEVENTH GROUP websites logos are trademarks of DA – SEVENTH GROUP OF COMPANIES LTD. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on DA – SEVENTH GROUP are the property of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.